photo by: Mallory Glenn
Inquire today for special offers now through April 2019!
The first snowfall of the year transforms the grounds into a winter wonderland, making Cornman Farms the perfect winter wedding venue in Michigan. As snowflakes drift past the Farmhouse windows, our guests sip hot cocoa beside the warmth of crackling fireplaces. Outside, the Barn burrows under a blanket of white, while indoors, brides and grooms remain wrapped in the warm embrace of a Zingerman’s Cornman Farms Wedding.
Winter Wedding Experiences
photo by: Jill DeVries
Our intimate wedding venues in Michigan provide experiences that are designed for up to 100 guests and are available seven days a week from mid-November through April.
Cornman Farms Team
As a full-service venue, we pride ourselves on our hospitality and customer service. Our winter weddings include the following members of our team who bring excellent care and attention to you throughout the planning process, ensuring your day unfolds just as you envisioned.
- Event producer
- Beverage staff
- Farm production & execution staff
Facilities & Services
The following services and amenities are included:
- Exclusive venue rental of the Farmhouse and Red Barn for up to five hours*
- Intimate rental package
- Ceremony setup
- Wedding officiant
- Boutonnieres(s) and/or Bouquet(s) for the wedding couple
- Three hours of professional photography and at least 75 digital images
- Exterior Winter / Holiday Lighting & Decor (Nov 1 to Feb 28th)
- *Inquire about our full day upgrade that includes five additional hours and a concierge to attend to you and your wedding party throughout the day.
Food & Beverage Offerings*
The following food and beverage items are included:
- Three course plated gourmet meal by Chef Kieron Hales served in the Red Barn Dining Room
- Sparkling Wine Toast
- Zingerman’s Coffee & tea station serviced throughout your event
- Zingerman’s Bakehouse rustically iced wedding cake