Events List Navigation
Between hosting weddings, corporate events and intimate celebrations, we invite you to join us for our educational tours, classes, tastings or farmhouse dinners to experience the best of our beautiful farm and food.
Zingerman’s Camp Bacon Main Event
Zingerman’s Camp Bacon ® is a food lover’s camp. It is a food historian’s camp. It is a camp that fills your mind as much as your stomach. We love to taste the bacon and don’t get us wrong, you will leave having tasted a lot of bacon, but we are there to share the story behind the bacon. We share with you new ways to appreciate bacon and talk about how what we feed the animal impacts the flavor of the meat you are eating. The passion of our guest speakers is edible, you can literally taste the hard work and love they put into their bacon and dishes.
It’s our 9th annual Camp Bacon and our guests keep getting better….here’s what you can expect at this year’s Main Event:
- Breakfast by the award-winning Zingerman’s Roadhouse to fuel the day.
- Live butchering demo and meat raffle by Brian Merkel, Cochon 555 Minneapolis winner and head butcher of Marrow Detroit, opening Summer 2018
- Special guest chef, Eddie Hernandez of Taqueria del Sol, is cooking up a special lunch for all campers and will talk about his new cookbook Turnip Greens and Tortillas. Check out his recent interview in The New York Times!
- Incredible speakers, including Francois Vecchio, known as the poet of pork with more than 60 years in the pork industry; Herb Eckhouse, founder of LaQuercia handcrafted cured meats; Karl Worley, owner and chef of the nationally renowned Biscuit Love in Nashville and so many more incredible speakers
- Bacon samples galore from the top artisans in the country
- Last but not least, all this takes place here at Zingerman’s Cornman Farms
Event starts at 9:00am, breakfast starts at 8:30am.Reserve a Spot »
Royal Wedding Garden Party
Join us for a Royal Wedding Garden Party at Cornman Farms on June 10th! Susan E. Kelly of WhatKateWore.com and WhatMeghanWore.net along with Author and Journalist Micheline Maynard are joining us to host a fête worthy of the Queen. The afternoon begins with cocktails in the garden, followed by a proper Afternoon Tea prepared by Cornman Farms’ British owner and chef Kieron Hales. You will also have the pleasure of re-living the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as our co-hosts review royal fashion, history and recap the wedding of the year.
Fascinators and festive attire is welcome.
Advance Registration Required: $60 Per Person, Includes Afternoon Tea, Bubbly and a Royal Wedding ReviewReserve a Spot »