It’s a Nice Day for a White Wedding…
We know, we know…summer isn’t even over yet but that means it’s a great time to start thinking about YOUR winter wedding!
- Get the party started early. With the sun setting earlier people will embrace the party atmosphere a bit sooner so you have more time to celebrate and dance the night away!
- Décor. Embrace the holiday spirit and all that winter has to offer. There is nothing more romantic than wood burning fireplaces, hot toddies and mulled wine, twinkling tea lights and greenery galore! This is the perfect time of year for couples who wish to have smaller weddings and embrace the coziness of winter.
- Photography. Winter light presents unique opportunities and some of the most beautiful light for photography. While the air is cold, the light is warm and landscapes glow with deep blue shadows and golden highlights. Bundle up with your winter stole and dedicate some time for outdoor photography. The results will be magical!
- Make your money go further. This is a bit of a trade secret, but you will find that vendors and wedding venues tend to offer much better rates starting in November. Additionally, you will find that your dream venue and band have more availability and dates to choose from! By choosing a winter wedding you can plan your dream wedding on a more conservative budget!
- Honeymoon Hot Spot. There is no better time to plan a beach honeymoon than in the winter months. After an intimate winter wedding, escape to your favorite beach destination to soak up the sun and relax. If you are getting married around the holidays you may be able to take advantage of your days off and add a few extra day to your trip!