Our beverage team at Cornman Farms puts a fall spin on the classic Moscow Mule by introducing a spiced pear liqueur into the recipe, as well as fresh thyme that we grow in our chef’s garden. Plus, we even have a fun and creative way to garnish the drink by clipping the thyme and pear with a mini clothespin.
- 1.5 oz. Tito’s Vodka
- 1.0 oz. St. George Spiced Pear liqueur
- .0.75 oz. Fresh lime juice
- Ginger Beer (we like Fever Tree)
- Combine vodka, liqueur and lime juice into a highball glass with ice.
- Top with ginger beer to taste.
- Garnish with pear slices and thyme sprigs with a mini clothespin.