This is a classic gin-based cocktail that we love to serve at the farm. It’s super tasty and simple to make, plus it has local roots, it was created at the Detroit Athletic Club during prohibition. The recipe makes one cocktail and is easy to scale if you decide to make a larger batch for entertaining a group of people. Cheers!
- 0.75 oz. Gin (Citadelle)
- 0.75 oz. Green Chartreuse
- 0.75 oz. Luxardo Maraschino liqueur
- 0.75 oz. Fresh lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously
- Strain into a cocktail glass or our personal favorite, a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a lime and serve.